Pages

Monday 28 December 2020

SLJ: It's Cool To Be Kind

 

Malo e lelei Everyone,

Todays's task was about It's Cool To Be Kind.

In this activity, I has to screenshot a kind comment that someone has left on my blog.

I chose Nese's comment because I thought it was a kind and positive comment that he left on

my blog. After I screenshot his comment, I pasted his comment onto this drawing and wrote

comment back to him. Do you think mine and Nese's comment was positive, thoughtful or both?

Happy Holidays

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Shriya,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really enjoy these kind comment activities as I like seeing all the positive, helpful and thoughtful comments being left on everyone's blogs, I think it is a great way to spread positivity!

    I think both Nese’s and your comment were both positive and thoughtful, I like that you complimented their blog, gave them some advice and shared something about yourself. They are both examples of a quality comment.

    All comments that are positive, thoughtful or helpful will receive points. Remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form.

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zana,

      Thank you for your lovely comment. I appreciate your words and I have submitted the comment to the form. Happy Early New Year and Best Wishes for you in 2021.

      Thanks
      Shriya

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about