Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

I think we should celebrate Christmas because we get present and lollies but if I wish it will snow this Christmas because it has never ever snowed on the North Island before. I thought that Christmas is the day that Jesus was born and died in the same day as he was born. The day I was praying with my family in the church. The day it was Christmas I was to excited for opening my biggest present ever. In summer I don’t like the snow melting in summer. But I still love summer. I Love having my family with me because it will be fun having all family including my sisters and brothers. Last year we went to a Christmas service in a church that was called the love of Jesus that is my family church. It was my first time going into the church. I think Christmas is the most fun to celebrate because you can spend time with your family.


3 comments:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about